Updated: Aug 18
Webinar Recording is now available here: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/JhFEOxJ6Iug2x2Y3QeBE42rUovCyNcAUAGVXNmc0BcPdXn9DOptvucJ7B8DQmnzLbgwFpb5HrGpRJyXF.3FCAwP6bddtOpChb?startTime=1660143704000
One of our HCC Purchasing Experts, Austen Bushrod, will be joining COREcruitments' Webinar panel on Hotels & International Hospitality this week.
Block the diary for 4pm BST on Wednesday 10th August and join in as the panel discuss how hotels will maintain customer experience in a post-pandemic world!
To register, click the following link:
DATE: WEDNESDAY 10th AUGUST 2022
TIME: 4pm BST (5pm CEST - 8pm GST - 11am EDT - 8am PDT)
- The latest trends in the hotel industry
- Are we back into a healthy sector?
- How to maintain guests and employees’ satisfaction?
- How to adapt to the new talent demands?
- The use of technology in the hotel industry and where we are going
- Todd Wynne-Parry, Managing Director - Horwath HTL | CEO & Founder, Montare Hospitality Advisors, LLC
- Austen Bushrod, HCC Expert – Purchasing – Hotel Cost Clinic
- Dean Crews, Director of Food and Beverage – Kew Green Hotels
- Debrah Dhugga, Chief Operations Officer - APARTMENT GROUP
- Xavier Moulin, General Manager - 1 Hotel South Beach
During the course of the webinar you will be given the opportunity to send direct question(s) to the panellists.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Krishnan Doyle: email@example.com
Looking forward to having you joining us!