One of our HCC Purchasing Experts, Austen Bushrod, will be joining COREcruitments' Webinar panel on Hotels, Resorts and Cruise Ships this week.
Block the diary for 10am GMT on Wednesday 14th April and join in as the panel discuss how hospitality will maintain customer experience in a post-pandemic world!
To register, click the following link:
WEDNESDAY 14 APRIL 2021
10am GMT / 11am CET / 1pm GST/ 5pm SGT
Subject: Hotels, Resorts and Cruise Ships
The past year has had an immense impact on the cruise industry but also the international hospitality and resorts sectors which has led to a rather long halt.
Now is coming the time we are seeing the first cruise ships starting to operate again in “new” world and the time to analyse the state of the industry and think about the following points:
- What is new in these sectors in 2021 and beyond
- Travel restrictions, protocols, requirements
- Managing bookings and cancellations
- Creating safe and satisfying experiences
- How holiday providers can support their customers"
- Claire Smith, National Training & Business Development Manager (UK & Ireland) - MSC Cruises Ltd
- Emmanuel Bernados, General Manager Food & Beverage - Fairmont Singapore, Swissotel The Stamford and Raffles City Convention Centre
- Coro Ortiz De Artinano, Group Commercial Director, The Dedica Anthology
- Austen Bushrod, HCC Expert – Purchasing – Hotel Cost Clinic
During the course of the webinars, you will be given the opportunity to send direct question(s) to the panellists.
Should you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact Krishnan Doyle: firstname.lastname@example.org or Dan Hughes email@example.com
Looking forward to having you joining us!